Change the trajectory of your startup by expanding your leadership and business skills through the dy/dx program.
This unique, three-week residential summer program blends immersive, fast-paced leadership, business education, and mentorship from leading faculty, experienced investors, and successful entrepreneurs, to prepare startup leaders for success as you continue on your entrepreneurship journey.
June 25 – July 13, 2023
The dy/dx program focuses on expanding your leadership and business skills to:
- Prepare you to be an exceptional leader of a successful and rapidly growing enterprise
- Improve how you collaborate, strategize, and lead collectively as a leadership team
- Gain critical skills to make better business decisions during the early and later stages of your venture
- Discover how others have successfully managed key challenges and avoid common mistakes made by first-time founders
Location and Format
We designed this part-time program to prepare you to lead successful enterprises as your startup continues to grow and scale. You will attend classes and mentoring sessions on campus at the Knight Management Center, with the option of residing locally or in graduate student housing for the duration of the program.
Faculty and Mentors
You will take classes with leading faculty who teach leadership and entrepreneurship at Stanford GSB. You will also have the opportunity to learn from venture capital industry leaders — from general partners to successful founders — in sessions that will expand your knowledge of what makes a venture fundable and how to manage relationships with investors.
We aim to identify the leaders of the most promising, high-growth startups who would benefit from the world-class education and broader community that Stanford GSB offers, including those who have not had the opportunity to get an MBA or access to management programs in the past.
We are curating participants through a select group of venture allies who collaborate with the Center for Entrepreneurial Studies on the vision and operation of the program. These collaborators nominate startup leadership teams to participate in the program who:
- Come from early growth stage companies. While funding round is only an indicator, companies will likely range from Series A to early Series D
- Are excited to have two to four of their most senior people on their leadership team, including the CEO, actively participate in the program at the Knight Management Center