Gregory J. Martin
Assistant Professor of Political Economy
Gregory J. Martin is Assistant Professor of Political Economics at Stanford Graduate School of Business. He previously held a faculty position in the department of Political Science at Emory University. His research focuses on political marketplaces, including the market for political news, the political media consulting industry, and the allocation of grant funding by legislatures. Martin earned his Ph.D. in political economics at Stanford GSB and an SB in economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- PhD, Political Economics, Stanford GSB, 2013
- SB, Economics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2006
- Assistant Professor of Political Economy, 2018-present
- Assistant Professor of Political Science, Emory University, 2013-2018
- Senior Analyst, Analysis Group Inc., 2006-2008