Lecturer in Management
- Machine Learning
- Biotech and Health Care
Luis F. Voloch is an AI researcher, entrepreneur, and lecturer at Stanford Graduate School of Business, where he teaches about management and entrepreneurship topics in data science and AI heavy companies, and where they differ from traditional software companies. Luis is the cofounder of Immunai, an AI-driven cancer immunotherapy biotech company based out of NYC. They develop cutting edge technologies at the intersection of AI, genomics, big data, and immunology for developing immunotherapies. Immunai has over 140 people in NYC and other sites, and have raised over $300M and are valued at over $1B.
- MSC in Electric Engineering and Computer Science, MIT
- BSc in Mathematics with Computer Science, MIT
Awards and Honors
- Top 100 MIT alumni in tech globally
- Top 20 leaders in Biotech in NYC
- Forbes 30 under 30, Israel
- William A. Martin Thesis Prize (Best Thesis Award for Machine Learning Thesis in MIT among all PhD students)
Conferences, Talks & Speaking Engagements
One startup’s journey to decode the immune system and find better cancer treatments.
On how contemporary AI research can accelerate fundamental science.