Nine Popular Business Videos of 2015
Faculty, alumni, and guest speakers share insights on leadership, innovation, and more.
View the most-watched videos on our YouTube channel this year:
1. Vinod Khosla on Failure and Success
“Try and fail, but don’t fail to try,” emphasized the founder of Sun Microsystems and Khosla Ventures.
2. Jack Ma: How Entrepreneurs Can See China Through Its Growing Pains
A fireside chat with the Alibaba Group chairman and Yahoo! founder Jerry Yang.
3. Design Thinking Is About Doing
Professor Stefanos Zenios explained how design thinking can help entrepreneurs take their big idea from a rough sketch on the back of a napkin to a real-world product.
4. Mitt Romney: Know Your Values
The politician and businessman explored the importance of understanding your values and articulating what you want to accomplish.
5. HP CEO Meg Whitman on Integrity in Leadership
“You have to be known for high integrity – doing what you say, saying what you mean,” stated Whitman.
6. Former Manchester United Manager Sir Alex Ferguson: Think Long Term
A discussion on the critical role a manager plays in setting expectations, assessing talent, and communicating with the team.
7. Earvin “Magic” Johnson: Understand Your Customers and Over-Deliver
“The same principles apply as a basketball player and a CEO: focus, strategy, discipline.”
8. Walmart’s CEO on the Impact of Globalization and Culture
Doug McMillon described how he’s leading change and evolving the business of a 53-year-old company.
9. Negotiate to Get More of What You Want
Top negotiation tips from Professor Margaret Neale.
For media inquiries, visit the Newsroom.