LEAD leverages Stanford Graduate School of Business faculty and curriculum to provide you with the tools and techniques to become a more effective change maker and leader. Join a vibrant community of change makers in this program prepared to learn, engage, accelerate, and disrupt their organizations, industries, and the world. Discover your purpose and maximize your potential with LEAD.
Transform knowledge into impact and drive innovation in your organization with Stanford LEAD, our flagship online business program.
This online business program empowers you to take bold risks, gain tools to accelerate change, and advance yourself, your team, and your organization.
- The strength of Stanford GSB in a flexible format.
- The advantage of our Stanford GSB research-based and academically rigorous curriculum, designed and adapted for a dynamic online learning experience.
- A global cohort of accomplished peers with diverse perspectives and life experiences — who offer a meaningful exchange of knowledge and supportive community.
- An immersive interactive suite of virtual learning platforms that mirrors a classroom experience. Present your work, participate in small group discussions, and raise your hand — all virtually.
- Direct, real time engagement with and personalized, actionable, feedback from Stanford GSB faculty, course facilitators and a community of peers.
Who Should Attend?
- Mid- to senior-level professionals who are committed to implementing creative strategies and practices to position their organizations at the forefront of innovation.
- Engaged leaders who are committed to developing their management skills and approaches to optimize team performance.
- Enterprising professionals who wish to collaborate with other self-motivated individuals and value an exchange of diverse perspectives, to drive change.
- Emerging leaders who want to up-level their career trajectory and master the foundations of impactful leadership.
Tune in to hear about the Stanford LEAD online business program straight from our past participants. Each 30-minute session will feature a live Q&A.
20 May 2022
Qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling basis. Early applications are encouraged.
The program fee includes tuition, access to course platforms, and all course materials.
Awarded Upon completionStanford GSB Professional Certificate and continuing education units
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Hear from Stanford LEAD participants about how the program has propelled them further in their career and extended their impact.