- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
Executive Program for Women Leaders
Act with power, navigate the workplace, and take the lead with new strategies and tactics in this unique women’s leadership program.
Power, influence, persuasion. We pack a lot of learning — lectures and simulations filled with techniques and tactics — into six dynamic days.
Gain insights from Stanford GSB faculty members who make it their business to challenge your assumptions, confront your fears, and turn obstacles into opportunities. And experience it all in the company of other dedicated and daring women, as you create a personal and professional network you can leverage throughout your career.
The Executive Program for Women Leaders uses research to understand the perceptions, behaviors, stereotypes, and backlash that women uniquely face. And then transforms those empirical results into effective strategies and solutions.
The program tackles the issues of negotiation, team effectiveness, power and relationships, social networks, and influence. These are the most critical and complicated issues. These are the essential skills you need — to enhance your power, navigate the workplace, and take the lead.
Key BenefitsTransform the way you negotiate and manage teams, and fundamentally change the way you lead.
- Develop expertise as a negotiator, and grasp the complicated dynamics of successful negotiation.
- Enhance team effectiveness by analyzing team composition, leveraging information sharing, and resolving leadership issues.
- Interpret the subtle messages of power, and recognize and react to the organizational impact of diverse management styles.
- Learn about and leverage social networks and techniques to influence individuals and groups.
- Build a strong personal and professional network with peers from various industries and continents who face similar challenges and opportunities.
Who Should Attend
- Senior female leaders with eight to 12 years of experience in a leadership role
- Executives and functional managers who aspire to positions of greater influence and authority in their organizations
- Those identified as high-potential talent by their organizations
- Mid- and senior-level managers who lead teams or have direct reports
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Participants of all genders who are interested in advancing executive women leadership in business
05 May 2019 – 10 May 2019
22 Mar 2019
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Meet faculty directors Margaret Neale and Deborah Gruenfeld as they share some of the “aha” moments of this unique women-only program.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Explore Related Programs
13 Jan 2019 – 26 Apr 2019
13 Mar 2019 – 03 Mar 2020
13 Mar 2019 – 03 Mar 2020