- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Admati and Hellwig argue we can have a safer and healthier banking system without sacrificing any of the benefits of the system, and at essentially no cost to society.
Latest Stories in Finance
July 21, 2015
New research shows that snap judgments of a CEO’s presentation style affect stock price.
July 10, 2015
The country could be creating false confidence that hurts the market later.
May 11, 2015
A professor of finance explores the burgeoning economy and its opportunities for further growth.
April 29, 2015
A Stanford scholar explains why financial mechanisms could be useful to align diverse interests.
April 27, 2015
A finance professor says doing business on a global scale requires understanding what makes China tick.